RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the May 17, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion regarding Foreclosure Report delivered to Committee at February 8, 2012 Eviction/Section 8/Foreclosure Committee Meeting
6. Discussion and possible action regarding model lease concept, including February 15 memo from Lief Bursell on Davis Model Lease
7. Discussion and possible action regarding supporting H.R. 1548, the “Right to Rent” bill
8. Discussion and possible action regarding other jurisdictions’ neighborhood stabilization tools in response to foreclosed properties
9. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
10. Set next meeting date (Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 5:00 or 5:30 p.m.?)
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.