RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the February 8, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Measure Y report (report to be delivered at meeting)
6. Discussion and possible action regarding Berkeley Housing Authority selling properties
7. Discussion and possible action regarding Section 8 Tenants and Foreclosed properties
8. Discussion and possible action regarding communication to Commissioner Harr from the Center for Economic Policy and
Research regarding Right to Rent
9. Discussion and possible action regarding FY 2011-2012 Work Plan
10. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
11. Set next meeting date
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.