RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the October 10, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding review of monthly/quarterly reports from Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center (Copies of most recent reports attached)
6. Discussion and possible action regarding changing reporting schedule and content of reports from Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center
7. Update on potential Demolition Ordinance revisions
8. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
a. Foreclosure report for December 12, 2012 Committee meeting
b. Meet with Eviction Defense Center staff to discuss their services and learn more about issues facing low income tenants who require legal assistance
9. Confirm next meeting date for December 12, 2012, at 5:30 p.m.
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please
contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.