RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE HOUSING COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
2001 Center Street, 2nd Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Approval of the April 4, 2012 meeting minutes.
4. Approval of the May 9, 2012 meeting minutes.
5. Public comment.
6. Update, discussion and possible amendment of Disaster Preparedness plan for tenants in multi-family buildings.
7. Discussion of San Francisco’s Community Action Plan for Seismic Safety (CAPPS) development of an outreach program to promote renter’s earthquake insurance and possible action regarding a similar outreach program for Berkeley tenants.
8. Discussion and possible action regarding the Committee’s 2012 Work Plan.
9. Review, discussion and possible revisions to the Committee’s goals and priorities.
Jesse Townley, Chair
Lief Bursell, Assistant Planner
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location. To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.