RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE HOUSING COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
2001 Center Street, 2nd Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Approval of the April 4, 2012 meeting minutes.
4. Public comment.
5. Update, discussion and possible amendment of Disaster Preparedness plan for tenants in multi-family buildings.
6. Update, discussion and possible action regarding Soft Story Ordinance and possible communication to full Rent Stabilization Board (RSB), City Council or others.
7. Update, continued discussion and possible action regarding a recycling/compost program for multi-family buildings, and possible communication to full RSB, City Council or others.
8. Discussion and possible action regarding the Committee’s 2012 Work Plan.
9. Review, discussion and possible revisions to the Committee’s goals and priorities.
Jesse Townley, Chair
Lief Bursell, Assistant Planner
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location. To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.