FREE HOUSING COUNSELING FOR SENIORS
Next Session: Friday, May 16, 2014
SENIOR CENTER OUTREACH
A housing counselor from the City of Berkeley’s Rent Stabilization Program will provide free sessions targeted to seniors and their families once a month. These counseling sessions for seniors will alternate between the North and South Senior Centers in Berkeley:
- Every odd numbered month (e.g., January, March, etc.), the session will be held on the 3rd Friday at the North Berkeley Senior Center from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The North Berkeley Senior Center is located at 1901 Hearst Avenue.
- Every even numbered month (e.g., February, April, etc.), the session will be held on the 2nd Thursday from
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The South Berkeley Senior Center is located at 2939 Ellis Street (off of Ashby Avenue).
For more information, please contact Patty Thomas, Rent Board Housing Counselor, at (510) 981-4935.
When: Friday, May 16, 2014
Time: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Where: North Berkeley Senior Center
- Thursday, June 12th @ the South Berkeley Senior Center (11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday, July 18th @ the North Berkeley Senior Center (11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 14th @ the South Berkeley Senior Center (11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)