RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, May 3, 2013
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the April 5, 2013 meeting
- Public Comment
- Discussion and possible action to make a recommendation to the full Board regarding Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center proposals for funding received by Board (Proposals available to view at the Board offices)
- Discussion and possible action regarding Foreclosure/Distressed Properties report (to be delivered at meeting)
- Discussion and possible action regarding Rent Board Regulation 1013(G)(2)(e) – Sham Tenancies
- Discussion and possible action regarding tenant harassment of fellow tenants and how it relates to Good Cause for Eviction under the Ordinance.
- Discussion of possible items for future agendas
- Confirm next meeting date of June 7, 2013, at 3:00 p.m.
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney (510) 981-4930
Steve Barton, Deputy Director (510) 981-4926
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location. To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.