(Opens in a new window)
To read PDF files, download
BERKELEY CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL CLOSED MEETING
Monday, October 18, 2004 – 2:30 P.M.
6th Floor Conference Room, 2180 Milvia Street
Teleconference Location – 1636 Channing Way, Berkeley, CA
The City Council may take action related to any subject listed on the Agenda.
This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the Brown Act, Government Code Section 54953, Teleconferencing. Any member of the public may attend this meeting at location. Questions regarding this matter may be addressed to Sherry M. Kelly, City Clerk, 981-6900.
Comment: (A total
of 20 minutes is scheduled. Each
speaker is limited to a maximum of 2 minutes)."
The City Council will recess to closed session to discuss each of the following matters, not necessarily in the order listed below:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiator Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6:
a. City Negotiators
1. Phil Kamlarz, City Manager
2. Lisa Caronna, Deputy City Manager
3. Tracy Veseley, Budget Director
4. David Hodgkins, Acting Human Resources Director
5. David Orth, Acting Fire Chief
6. Margarita Zamora, Senior Human Resources Analyst
1. Berkeley Fire Fighters Association Local 1227 I.A.F.F.