(Opens in a new window)
To read PDF files, download
BERKELEY CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL CLOSED MEETING
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 – 5:15 p.m.
6th Floor Conference Room, 2180 Milvia Street
Teleconference Location – 1636 Channing Way, Berkeley, CA
The City Council may take action related to any subject listed on the Agenda.
This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the Brown Act, Government Code Section 54953, Teleconferencing. Any member of the public may attend this meeting at location. Questions regarding this matter may be addressed to Sara Cox, Acting City Clerk, 981-6900.
Public Comment: (A total of 20 minutes is
scheduled. Each speaker is limited to a
maximum of 2 minutes).
1. Conference with Labor Negotiator Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6:
a. City Negotiators
1. Phil Kamlarz, City Manager
2. Lisa Caronna, Deputy City Manager
3. Tracy Vesely, Budget Director
4. David Hodgkins, Acting Director of Human Resources
5. Margarita Zamora, Senior Human Resources Analyst
1. SEIU Local 790, SEIU Local 535, Part-Time Recreation Leaders Association/SEIU Local 535, Public Employees Union Local 1, IBEW Local 1245
2. Unrepresented Employees Units Z-1, Z-2, Z-3, Z-4 and Z-5.