(Opens in a new window)
To read PDF files, download
BERKELEY CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL CLOSED MEETING
Monday, June 27, 2005
6th Floor Conference
Room, 2180 Milvia Street
Teleconference Location – 1636 Channing Way, Berkeley, CA
This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the Brown Act, Government Code Section 54953, Teleconferencing. Any member of the public may attend this meeting at either the Council Chambers or at the teleconference location. Questions regarding this matter may be addressed to Sara T. Cox, City Clerk, 981-6900.
The City Council may take action related to any subject listed on the Agenda.
Public Comment: (A total of 20 minutes is
scheduled. Each speaker is limited to a
maximum of 2 minutes).
The City Council will recess to closed session to discuss each of the following matters, not necessarily in the order listed below:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiator Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6:
a. City Negotiators
1. Phil Kamlarz, City Manager
2. Lisa Caronna, Deputy City Manager
3. Tracy Vesely, Budget Director
4. David Hodgkins, Acting Director of Human Resources
5. Margarita Zamora, Senior Human Resources Analyst
1. SEIU Local 790, SEIU Local 535, Part-Time Recreation Leaders Association/SEIU Local 535, Public Employees Union Local 1, IBEW Local 1245
2. Unrepresented Employees Units Z-1, Z-2, Z-3, Z-4 and Z-5.
3. Berkeley Fire Fighters Association Local 1227 I.A.F.F.
4. Berkeley Police Association