Click on the linked agenda item titles below for background materials/reports. Adopted Resolutions and Ordinances (second reading) are available via Records Online (http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/ContentDisplay.aspx?id=4222) as soon as they are finalized.
*To read PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to access .pdf documents online, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (510) 981-6900, or TDD (510) 981-6903 so that we can provide an alternate format.
BERKELEY CITY COUNCIL
tuesday, march 27, 2007
Council Chambers, 2134 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
Teleconference Location – 1636 Channing Way, Berkeley, CA
Roll Call: 9:02 p.m. Absent – Wozniak/Olds.
Public Comment – Limited to items on this agenda only - 13
1. Discussion and Direction regarding Landlord/Tenant issues related to 2600 Tenth Street (Oral Report)
From: City Manager
Public Comments: 7
Action: Council sub-committee (Moore/Capitelli/Anderson/Bates) to meet with stakeholders to try and get to a resolution.
Item 1: Discussion and Direction regarding Landlord/Tenant issues related to 2600 Tenth Street
1. West Berkeley Artisans and Industrial Companies (WEBAIC)
2. Chris Barlow for Wareham Property Group on behalf of 2600 Tenth Street, LLC
3. Eric Hayashi, Film Arts Foundation
4. Lily Buchanan, Mill Valley Film Festival
5. Peter L. Stein, Jewish Film Festival
6. Karl Cohen, ASIFA-San Francisco
7. Sally Fifer, Lois Vossen, Claire Aguilar, Mary Ann Thyken, Independent Television Service (ITVS)
8. Fantasy Building – Fictions and Facts, submitted by Eric Hayashi et al.
9. World Class Media Producers, submitted by Eric Hayashi et al.