Home

Elected Officials Departments and Services

Calendar & Local Links

Search

E-Mail

City of Berkeley Logo

City Council
2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704 
Tel: (510) 981-6900, TDD: (510) 981-6903
Office Hours: Monday - Friday  8 a.m. - 5 p.m., E-mail: clerk@ci.berkeley.ca.us

Graphic: New Information Note: Some City buildings and services will be closed to the public on holidays and reduced services days. Access the City's Holiday and Reduced Service Days Schedule.

Boards and Commissions

City Charter City Council Conflict of Interest

Domestic Partnership

Election Information

Records Online

Municipal Code & Zoning Ordinance

City Council
City Clerk
Ballot Measures
BERA
Campaign Info
Candidate Info
Commissions
Election Info
Records Online
Redistricting
Related Links
Downloads

Public Hearings     |     City Council Agendas & Summaries


April 20, 2004 Public Hearing:

  1. Allocation of Funds for the FY 2004-2005 Federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and the Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG)

A public hearing to consider adopting a Resolution: 1) approving proposals for funding under the FY 2004-2005 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG) programs; 2) executing the resultant agreements and amendments for the 2004-2005 CDBG and ESG funds; 3) placing 90% of the FY 2004-2005 HOME allocation in the Housing Trust Fund and the remaining 10% for program administration; and 4) authorizing the City Manager to submit the 2004 Annual Action Plan to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) which includes the applications for CDBG and ESG funding.

For additional information, contact Oscar Sung, Housing, (510) 981-5410.


City of Berkeley Home / Departments / City Clerk Home / Boards and Commissions /  
City Charter / City Council / BMC / Conflict of Interest / Domestic Partnership / Election Info / Records Online

City of Berkeley Logo

City Clerk Department
2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley, California  94704
Telephone (510) 981-6900; TDD (510) 981-6903; Fax (510) 981-6901
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
E-mail:
clerk@ci.berkeley.ca.us
Graphic: New Information Note: Some City buildings and services will be closed to the public on holidays and reduced services days. Access the City's Holiday and Reduced Service Days Schedule.