2180 Milvia Street, 1st Floor
Berkeley, CA 94704
Phone: (510) 981-4970
Fax: (510) 981-4975
Employment Program for Berkeley Youth
YouthWorks operates on a year-round basis including 7-8 week Summer & Winter After-school Employment Programs for youth 14- 25 years old. The goal of the YouthWorks program is to provide a variety of employment opportunities that allow participants the opportunity to build strong skills.
Program Objectives for YouthWorks:
Encourage school completion and enrollment in postsecondary education and/or training.
- Expose youth to career options and opportunities.
- Offer part-time-temporary jobs
- Divert youth into positive activities
- Assist youth with inter-personal relations at home and in the community.
To download the YouthWorks brochure, click here
Youth Employment Opportunities
Are you a Berkeley resident between 14 and 25 years old? Opportunities are available in the areas of office administration, information technology, customer service, recreation, gardening, maintenance, food service, graffiti clean-up and more.
- For summer employment, pick up applications at the YouthWorks office during the month of March.
- For winter employment, pick up applications at the YouthWorks office during the month of October.
- Opportunities for youth ages 18-25 are year-round, visit the YouthWorks office any time throughout the year.
**Interested applicants must pick up their application in person**
For more information, please click to see our Frequently Asked Questions page.